Thursday, July 30, 2009

Galway Cavendish Forest Rally quick update

That will be my next event. August 8th near Catchacoma ON. Ken Nazeer will be my right seat man. It'll be his first ever event in a Performance rally, though he has much previous rally experience. Hopefully he has a good time. I am spending this week preparing the car. Thankfully so far I have only come across minor things that need doing (unlike after previous events). Attaching the header back to the exhaust is one of those as it became completely detached during the last event (Lanark Highlands). Other things include some rear brake adjustments, some ongoing rewiring (it is a 28 year old vdub afterall) a nut and bolt check and maybe even new rear hatch struts (the old broom I use to keep it up is lookin' a little outta place).

No comments: